Musica

14 May, 2011

貴方ノ為ノ此ノ命。Translation

A translation of the GazettE’s “Anata no Tame no Ko no Inochi.” from their  EP “Madara”. This song follows the thoughts of a lonely otaku who stalks the object of his obsession and his loneliness.

Please do not steal this translation or use it without my permission. All rights belong to the GazettE and their label PS Company.

 

 

 

~.oOOo.~

madara

 

 

 

 

「春風香る四月に謌う純恋歌…」
"Harukaze kaoru shigatsu ni utau junrenka..."
"In this fragrant April wind, I sing an innocent love song..."

根暗、引篭もりの僕、無口だけが取り柄です。
寂しくなんてないよ、だからお構いなく。
悪趣味異性観察、楽しくて堪らないよ。
Nekura, hikikkomori no boku, mukuchi dake ga torie desu.
Sabishiku nante nai yo, dakara okamainaku.
Akushumi isei kansatsu, tanoshikute tamaranai yo.
I, dark-natured and antisocial, have no redeeming quality but my reticence.
I'm not lonely at all, so please don't fuss over me.
I watch you and your bad taste in the opposite sex, and it's so funny it's
unbearable.

 

理解不能奇声罵声、今日も張り切って生きますです。
幼稚プレイは飽きました。さらば人口幼少褄。
どうせならリアルでしょう? 窓際レンズを覗く。
何時間経ったでしょう?理想そのもの貴女。
運命の人と気付くのは遅すぎた…。
Rikai funou kisei basei, kyou mo barikitte ikimasu desu.
Youchi play ha akimashita. Saraba jinkou youshou waifu.
Dou se nara real deshou? Madogiwa lens wo nozoku.
Nanjikan tattadeshou? Risou sono mono kimi1.
Unmei no hito to kizuku no ha ososugita...
I will do my best to live dealing with the jeers of those who don't understand
cast at me today.
I've lost interest in child's play. Goodbye, you infantile commoners.
At any rate, this is real, isn't it? My camera lens peeps through the window. How long has passed? You, my ideal person,
It is too late for you to realize that I am your fate.

 

何故ですか? 貴女を知らないのに、こんなにも胸が痛むのは。
理解らないだけど愛しい。苦しいよ、貴女を見てる「脳」が。
Naze desu ka? Kimi wo shiranai no ni, konna ni mo mune ga itamu no ha.
Wakaranai dakedo itoshii. Kurushii yo, kimi wo miteru "nou" ga.
Why...? Though I don't know you, I have such pain in my heart.
I don't know you at all, but you are so lovely. My mind hurts so much when
I see you.

 

 

名前も知らぬレンズ内の貴女、声は届かず触れる事もない。
こっちを向いて僕は隠れるから、
悲しすぎるよこんなに側に居るのに…。
Namae mo shiranu lens nai no kimi, koe ha todokazu fureru koto mo nai.
Kocchi wo muite boku ha kakureru kara,
Kanashisugiru yo konna ni soba ni iru no ni...
You, who don't even know my name, are caught in my lens... my voice won't
reach you, I can't touch you.
Because I hide if you look my way,
I'm so very sad, even though I am right here by you...

 

いつか僕に気付く日があるとしたら、貴女はきっと怖がるだろう。
逃げ出すだろう。不安に気が狂う。
Itsuka boku ni kizuku toki2 ga aru to shitara, kimi ha kitto kowagarudarou.
Nigedasu darou. Fuan ni ki ga kuruu.
If there is a time you realize my existence, you'd probably be afraid.
You'd probably run away. You'd go crazy with unease.

 

 

独り歩きの届かずの想い、理解ってるのに止まらぬが恋。
貴女が僕に気付く日は来ない。理解ってました。諦めてました。
ある晴れた早朝、いつものようにレンズに映る名も知らない貴女。
声も掛けれぬ触れられもしない。だってそうでしょ?
Hitoriaruki no todokazu no omoi, wakatteru no ni tomaranu ga koi.
Kimi ga boku ni kizuku hi ga konai. Wakattemashita. Akirametemashita.
Aru hareta asa3, itsumo no you ni lens ni utsuru na mo shiranai anata.
Koe mo kakerenu furerare mo shinai. Datte sou desho?
Even though I understand these so-strong feelings won't reach you, I can't
stop this passion.
The day you realize I'm here won't come. I understand that. I've given up.
This clear morning, as always, you, who doesn't even know my name, will
be reflected in my lens.
I can't call out, I can't touch you. That's the way it is, isn't it?

 

「全ては妄想だもの…(死笑)」
"Subete ha uso4 da mono... (shishou)5"
"It's all a lie... (Deathly Laugh)"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 














Notes
1. “Anata” (honorific “you”, or “dear”) is written, but Ruki sings “kimi” (more familiar form of “you”).
2. “Hi” (“day”) is written, but Ruki sings “toki” (time).
3. “Souchou” (“morning”) is written, but Ruki sings “asa” (“morning”).
4. “Mousou” (“delusion”) is written, but Ruki sings “uso” (“lie”).
5. This “deathly laugh” isn’t specifically done, but Ruki sings the last line in a bit of a darkly-laughing tone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment