Musica

20 December, 2010

crystal scherzo Announcement #8

It's been awhile since I posted about manga and scanslations…

 

It seems that arrangements for editors and typesetters and such have fallen through. soothsayer is busy with work and I've hardly talked to her in the last few months. This means I am the only person on the project again.

 

As much as I wish I had time to do everything myself (really, I do) the fact is that I need to start focusing more on school and I can't be editing and typesetting as well as translating and scripting. I've become wary of taking other people for the projects, since they seem half-hearted about it.

 

So, I've decided that I will just be doing scripts for now. These will be able to come out much faster since they won't be relying on image editing and typesetting to be released. If another group wishes to use my scripts for their scanslation, I will ask that they contact me first. People do notice if you steal translations, however much you may think they don't.

 

I have a lot to do over Christmas break, but I'll hope I can get at least the scripts for the next chapters of Monochrome Factor and Number out by the end of the month.

 

Cheers, and thanks for sticking with me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment