Musica

16 June, 2022

crystal scherzo announcement #16

 Hi guys.


I know that I've been pretty spotty on updating this blog and doing translations over the last ten or so years. The motivation comes and goes along with whatever's going on in life. I was just prepping to get started again when I got hit with nearly 20 copyright notices just a couple weeks ago.

No real explanation as for why, and no real pattern to them either.

As of right now I'm trying to decide what to do. I may be migrating the blog to a different host, or if I can figure out what I need to do to avoid copyright here on blogger I may have to change the way I post. I'll post an update again when I make a decision.

Regardless, I'm hoping I'll get things up and going again really soon.


Thanks to everyone who has stuck with me and supported me all these years. I truly appreciate each and every person that comes by to see what I work on.


Much love ♡
Hana

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kingo. thx for asriel translations <3

Anonymous said...

thanks for Kamijo & Versailles translations.

you're probably the best translator; unlike those attention seeking youtubers making crappy "sub" videos, they have no knowledge in the language as they turn meaningful lyrics into nonsense.

keep up the good work! :)

Post a Comment